Website Design and Build, Ilkley
We aim to build affordable, unique and stylish web pages which give you exactly what you want for your business. Don't worry if you don't think of yourself as IT-savvy - we try and make the process of creating a new website as simple and painless as possible for you. Some of our clients even tell us it's fun! All of our websites have custom designs - we don't use templates. We're based in Ilkley, West Yorkshire but you could be anywhere in the world - we have a couple of clients in the USA.
We can do as much or as little as you want - ranging from a minor change to your existing site or a brand new website with a custom design.
You can see a sample of the sites we've built on our portfolio page
Contact us if you'd like to know more, or you'd like a free quote with no obligation. We'll usually agree a fixed price with you in advance so you know what you're paying up front.
These are the sorts of things we can help you with:
- Design and build a new website from scratch
- Add to or amend existing websites
- Sort out all the necessary hosting arrangements
- Create a new blog site or add one to your existing site
- Build a content-managed site (we recommend Wordpress)
- Build an e-Commerce site (we recommend Opencart)
- Advise on usability and accessibility
- Write the words for your new website
- Tune your website so it's found by search engines more easily (SEO)
- Take photographs for your website
- Support your website after it's live
Here's an idea of how it works.
Our websites will:
- Work correctly in different browsers (it's surprising how many don't...)
- Be sensibly laid out and easy to use
- Be found by search engines - so Google will find you
- Use valid code to ensure a good experience for all your customers, including those with disabilities
- Be easy to keep up to date
Every website is different, but as a rough guide, a simple website with static information pages (pretty much however many you need) is going to cost around £400. The price will increase if you want to add additional features to your website. For a new site we'll always agree a fixed price with you up front before starting any work. We ask for an initial deposit, and you can pay the balance when the work is complete and you're happy.
Again, they're all different, but a simple 3-5 page website will probably take about 3-4 weeks from initial discussion to go-live, allowing time for discussion, review and amendments. Almost always, we find it's the client who controls how long it takes from start to go-live.